By using the Website, the Users agree that the Company can collect and use their personal information.
The protection of your privacy is very important to us and any information provided by you will be used for the Company’s purposes only. However, we may need to provide your name and delivery address to third parties such as financial institutions or couriers in order to be able to process your order.
In general, you may visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about you. Our servers collect the domain names, operating system in use (e.g. Macintosh, Windows) and browser (e.g. Netscape, Internet Explorer, Opera). This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed, etc. Cusot Ltd uses this information to evaluate the use of our Site and to improve its content. E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable information such as first and last name, home or other physical address, telephone number, and other similar information are known only when voluntarily provided by a visitor for registration or other participation of visitors in our online interactive activities.
Cusot Ltd does not store and does not intend to store any financial details (credit and debit card numbers) of its customers.
Use of collected information
We may use the personal information you provide for any of the following purposes:
- to process promptly your order and to organize the delivery of goods and services as required by you;
- to understand the use of our Site and make improvements;
- to fulfill promotions;
- to respond to specific requests from visitors of the Site;
- to protect the security or integrity of our Site if necessary;
- to send you notices and solicitations regarding our Site and businesses; and
- in general to promote and market products to you.
If you do not want to receive solicitations from us using your personally identifiable information, please notify us.
Disclosure of collected information
Your information will not be shared with individuals, companies, or other third parties unless required by law.
This Site may contain links to other sites of third parties. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other sites.
The following section details which third party cookies you might encounter through this site.
We use Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Emails That You Actively Submit And Other Private Data
Any information that you share with us is processed transparently. We use it only and limited to the purpose for which you shared it with us.
The above applies to any data, including anything you share with us:
- regarding your construction project
- applying for a job
- requesting a collaboration where you share personal data rather than your company’s information
- any other interaction with us where you share your personal data
You have the right to:
- be informed on if and what data of yours we store and for what purpose
- learn how long we keep your data and how we delete it securely afterward
- request to rectify your record
- request that your data is erased
- get details on the security measures that protect the systems where your data are stored
You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you. Our registered users have accounts that they could access at any time and they could change or delete any personally identifiable information about them. If you wish you could send us an e-mail or write to us at the following address to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you:
20 Chandos Avenue
All information gathered including any information given at the time of ordering is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.